|Thanks to all past participants
in the Spring Team Program!
Best wishes in all you do...on
and off of the basketball court!
- Andrew Dahl
Hoops Training & Slam Director
|Club Basketball Teams (AAU) based out of the Marshall, MN area
***ALL ATHLETES*** in the area are invited to tryout!!! (There is no fee to tryout)
(times listed are for current 2014-15 grade level)
SATURDAY, MARCH 28th, 2015
@ Marshall Middle School (401 S. Saratoga St, Marshall, MN 56258)
6th Grade BOYS – 10:30am to 12:00pm
7th Grade GIRLS – 10:30am to 12:00pm
8th Grade BOYS – 12:15pm to 1:45pm
9th Grade GIRLS – 12:15pm to 1:45pm
10th Grade BOYS – 2:00pm to 3:30pm
11th Grade BOYS – 2:00pm to 3:30pm
SUNDAY, MARCH 29th, 2015
@ Marshall High School (400 Tiger Drive, Marshall, MN 56258)
6th Grade GIRLS – 1:00pm to 2:30pm
7th Grade BOYS – 1:00pm to 2:30pm
8th Grade GIRLS – 2:45pm to 4:15pm
9th Grade BOYS – 2:45pm to 4:15pm
10th Grade GIRLS – 4:30pm to 6:00pm
11th Grade GIRLS – 4:30pm to 6:00pm
Alternate Tryout Time if cannot make time listed above: Wed, March 18 - 7:30-9:00pm at Marshall High School
Or you may attend a different time on Sat or Sun if you have a conflict with your age group's scheduled time.
Contact AndrewDahl@HoopsTraining.com if that option is needed.
- Tryout Sessions may exceed the listed time if more evaluation time is deemed necessary.
- Please bring a reversible jersey or both light/dark shirts for scrimmaging situations.
- You may also want to bring a basketball to warm up with. There will be a few on hand, but perhaps not enough for everyone.
- The boy/girl tryout times were staggered to hopefully avoid any Redwood Pacesetter tournament conflicts
- 5th Grade Boys or Girls may tryout for a 6th grade team
|2015 Southwest Slam - Team Tryouts